The Site developer.balimusic.ch is subject to Swiss data protection law, especially the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) as well as possibly applicable foreign data protection law for example the der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (GDPR) of the European Union (EU). The EU recognizes that Swiss data protection law ensures adequate data protection.
The website ist hosted by hosttech GmbH in Richterswil, Switzerland. Hosttech collects for each request by default logfiles with the following data:
- IP address of the client (remote host) which made the request to the server,
- date, time, and time zone that the request was received (timestamp),
- resources requested from the client (pages, images etc.),
- size of the objects returned to the client, measured in bytes
- site that the client reports having been referred from,
- operating system of the device and its version,
- browser and its version.
- The log files are used to detect technical problems and ensure security.
Contact and responsability
The responsable person for privacy questions of the website is Otmar Kramis.
Requests from regulators and data subjects are usually sent by e-mail but can also be sent by post: