Access the device's camera(s) to take a picture and store it to the database.
For FMS 17 and up it uses the Data API, FMS16 and less CWP/php to transfer the picture from the web viewer to the database.
- enable WebDirect, Data API (php/cwp for FMS < 17)
- For FMS < 18 install BE Plugin (Server side get it from here: https://baseelementsplugin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017562794-Downloads)
- load file to server, open it with FMP. If your server's host name does not match webd base url, either rename it or edit $$apiurl to return the webd base url.
- run script getLinkCommand, run this command on FMS host to symlink the web root into FMS documents directory
- run script writeLibraryFiles, installs the needed web resource files to FMS web root
- open file using WebD