Backup FileMaker database to MS-SQL-server using linked server object
GetColumnOfList ( _list ; _column ; _delimiter )
SetQueryConditionLike ( _datafield ; _condition ; _orchar ; _andchar ; _leadingWC )
FM EasySignature v1.0 (Tim Dietrich) modified to work on FM Client, FMGo and WebDirect.
Copy the container content of JSLibraries to FMS web root.
Collect records of a found set into a JSON object and transfer it to another file.
Parse the JSON object to a VirtualList.
Collecting can be done by native FM json functions, MBS json functions or using ExecuteSQL and some custom functions.
Inserting/updating can be done by parsing the json object by native json or MBS json functions, or by MBS or Base Elements FM SQL functions reading the data from the VirtualList.
Access the device's camera(s) to take a picture and store it to the database.
For FMS 17 and up it uses the Data API, FMS16 and less CWP/php to transfer the picture from the web viewer to the database.
- enable WebDirect, Data API (php/cwp for FMS < 17)
- For FMS < 18 install BE Plugin (Server side get it from here: https://baseelementsplugin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017562794-Downloads)
- load file to server, open it with FMP. If your server's host name does not match webd base url, either rename it or edit $$apiurl to return the webd base url.
- run script getLinkCommand, run this command on FMS host to symlink the web root into FMS documents directory
- run script writeLibraryFiles, installs the needed web resource files to FMS web root
- open file using WebD